Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
All information, content, material and product offered in this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and are without any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied. NexGen Innovators IT Services Pvt Ltd, (“hereinafter “StartAR”) does not warrant that the information which is provided is absolute and complete in any manner whatsoever even though StartAR tries to ensure that Information provided whether in relations to products or otherwise, as a part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website.
StartAR makes no commitment to update or correct any information appearing on this website. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision.
Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk.
In no case shall StartAR or its officers or employees be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are/shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use / rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk.
Neither StartAR nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and StartAR makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise. Users of the site are required to make all their necessary verifications and Price and other information is subject to change at any time whatsoever.
This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. StartAR, for itself and any third-party providing materials, products, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights, with respect to the website, the services or the products offered through this website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. StartAR will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if StartAR has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors or sites linked from the website. Any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that StartAR has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by StartAR. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. StartAR is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
None of the material contained in this Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of StartAR. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material is owned by StartAR or have been licensed for use to StartAR by the owners of the rights.
You may not –
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; or link to this web site, without our express written consent.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (Trademarks) used and displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of StartAR. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner.
General Terms and Conditions
- StartAR may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- StartAR may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- StartAR may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- StartAR reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- StartAR reserves all other rights.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India for resolution of all such disputes.